Baraka knitted Bamboo shirt with Long Sleeves - Turquoise / Dark Navy Blue / Peacock Blue
This blouse is made by ultrafine, fine organic, natural, ecological and sustainable certified Bamboo (the vegan silk).
The Bamboo - the vegan silk - has a silky soft touch, and has wonderful quality - Thermo-control- Adjusts itself to weather conditions (highly breathable when warm and keeps you significantly warmer in the cold).
This knitted top is handmade, with crochet stitches, and made with lots of love and care.
With long sleeves with thumb holes (that you can use, or not)
This shirt has 2 lengths : regular - 20"-25" (55-65 cm) / Long - 26"-33" (70-83 cm)
It has a unique flexible design and fits sizes XS-L
Handmade | 100% Bamboo
The Special Qualities of the Bamboo, Soy and Recycled cotton:
• Incredibly soft and luxuriously comfortable
• Absorbs and evaporates sweat and highly breathable
• Thermo-control- Adjusts itself to weather conditions (high breathable when warm and keeps you significantly warmer in the cold)
• Antibacterial (So it doesn't get smelly even after many days :)
• Anti-fungal – (very good for sensitive or allergy prone skin)
• UV Protection and Anti-static
Most of my items are ready to ship! Items will be ready to ship within 2 -10 business days of PayPal payment.
- Free shipping - by registered Air Mail with tracking number